<VV> communique improvement idea number 6 + 6A

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 11:42:07 EST 2009

Selling all the back issues on DVDs is also a great idea, but waay mucho
work. It would solve a lot of member storage problems.

I like that one!
Imagine if you will. We offer the back issues of the Communique on CD by year or five years or pick a time period. I would think that ones that are already electronic would be real easy to do. The ones that are hard copy only could be scanned and OCRed. I would even offer my teenaged daughter to type them in (and I'll pay her, not CORSA).

We could sell them at a very reasonable rate and still have a huge profit margin. Then having the Tech article index would effect way more members.

This is exactly to sort of discussion that we need!
Ned