<VV> Communique improvement, idea number 11

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 14:54:11 EST 2009

Sure, the number of pages that the Communique can contain is definitely
limited. But why don't we lower the typeface print size slightly to allow more
material to be published? Reviewing the Feb 2009 Communique for example shows
very large type being used for the following articles: Dave Newell's article,
and the CORSA calendar. These could have been printed using a smaller type
size  such as that used for the Classified, or the even smaller type used on the
Corsa  Chapters page. Please don't just say that us old guys can't read the
smaller  print.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I suspect that the larger print size is used to  fill up
the space because we just don't have enough info and articles to include  in
any one issue. Am I way off base here or possibly...........?

Again, the idea is to include more articles of interest to the members so
that the perceived worth will be greater and thus tend to retain old members and
 also interest new members.

Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.