<VV> CORSA membership roster 2009

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:45:50 EST 2009

Unfortunately, Jason, your comment is slightly off the mark. CORSA makes the
rosters available to the individual chapters, and chapters then turn around
and sell them to their members, regardless of their CORSA affiliation. You
see, they do get the benefits without paying for them. I'm sure there are
more than a few Rosters in the glove boxes of non-CORSA members.

Otherwise, I couldn't agree with you more. The roster is a very valuable
publication for anyone who drives their Vair any distance beyond their local
area.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
And soon to be member of Central Florida Corvair Club
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom