<VV> GM dropping divisions

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 16:35:54 EST 2009

Well, there's little doubt BM has too many divisions and too many
dealerships. Selling off some of these will not only be a path to
solvency, but will also make their product FAR less of a commodity.
Heck, here in New Castle County DE, there's an INSANE number of GM
dealers. The robbing Peter to pay Paul has never been more evident.
Probably why most of them also carry another non GM brand.