<VV> Communique improvement, idea number 11

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 17:33:57 EST 2009

Yes, Mark, we all know that you have dial-up and that no affordable high speed Internet is available in your area (Part of the stimulus package is for bringing high speed to rural areas.). Unfortunatly, we can not satisify every member of CORSA, even with the reduced numbers. We need to find ways to gain and retain members. The Internet is one venue that we can and should?use for that in everyway possible.

Ned