<VV> Communique (this is Re to several posts)

Harry Jensen, Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Wed Feb 18 17:50:00 EST 2009

Hi--

There doesn't have to be either an eCommunique or a printed one. We can
do both and have done so, for a number of months.

The printed Communique features slick paper and nice pictures; the
eCommunique has full color pictures. Although the eCommunique is in full
color, each page is only about 350 KB to 500 KB. It shouldn't be too
bad, even on a dial-up.

As far as I know, you'll always have a choice. The printed version might
cost a little more, but you'll have a choice.

--H