<VV> Communique improvement, idea number 11

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 17:52:24 EST 2009

What did you read that gave you that idea?
Are you saying we should abandone the Internet?
Are you saying if we add stuff to the web site we'll lose existing members that don't have Internet access or their connections are too slow?

I said we should use the Internet as a tool to attract and retain members. This can be done by putting more content on the CORSA web site. I'd be willing to bet that most of the new members we'd get would be on-line and further that they would have high speed access.

Mark, as long as I'm on the BoD, I will never support eliminating the paper Communique. We simply can not afford to publish everything on paper, so yes there would be more information available on-line.