<VV> Communique improvement, idea number 11

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 19:20:08 EST 2009

  Eloquently said.

  Mitchell county (where a dear friend lives) is in the middle of nowhere [up
  in the mountains of North Carolina]. My living room is larger than their
  library, yet the residents have & enjoy high speed internet.

  I would like to cordially invite my dial-up friends to try the high speed for
  a month if it's offered in their area. I assure you the switch, would not
  damage or ruin your 28.8 (or 56k) modem nor would the speed bring
  any harm to your current classic set-up. If it was too fast for your
  taste, you could easily regress to the "original - NOS" configuration.

  Owning a classic car ought not get replicated in every aspect of the digital world.

  Of course, I'm certain there are folks out there who earnestly claim the bias-ply
  ride beats the doors off the radial tires ;-)

  Regards,

  Tony I.

  p.s. idea number 12: instead of buying gift subscriptions, High speed users
  could donate 50 cents a month to a fund called "no more clikidi clunk" -
  The proceeds would be used to create an annual workshop entitled:
  "did you know you could go faster bubba?" :)