<VV> eCommunique

Kent Duncan kent_duncan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 19:33:01 EST 2009

I, for one, like the notion of an online Communique available annually as a bound edition.  Instant access online, and then lasting quality with a bound copy.  Family members would never again need to ask what I wanted for Christmas...

And the notion of online access (for Corsa members) to past editions of the Communique is a stellar one, as well.  That's a tangible benefit any Corvair fan should be pleased to receive as part of the membership expense.  I'm a relative newcomer back into the world of 'Vairs, so I've got only 4 years worth of the Communique, but even tracking down info in the copies I have can be cumbersome.  Give me a searchable online library of Communiques and I'm set--for technical research or simple reading pleasure.

Kent Duncan