<VV> Online Encyclopedia (was Communique Improvement)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 18 19:55:32 EST 2009

Hi Barry,

I had a Wiki running on the server before.  Yep, I could install Wiki
software again, *if* there are people who want to use it.  We had
*one* user previously.

Be aware that I already have a couple server projects in the
pipeline, so unless somebody really beats the door down, it won't
happen soon.  It will also take some of Harry's time, especially if
we are limiting this to CORSA members only (a reasonable idea,
IMHO).  Further complicating this install is my rather hectic work
assignment.  Then there's the wagon in the carport patiently waiting
for brakes, and the less patient teenager who wants it done (and is,
BTW, actually putting time into the project).

If somebody wants to get behind this and drive it, let me know.

--Bryan