<VV> REALITY CHECK

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:26:33 EST 2009

Dennis, I suspect your numbers are skewed a little. If there is only one
candidate to fill one vacant position (or two candidates to fill two
positions) in your division, why bother to waste the ever increasing
postage. It's not like your vote can change the outcome. With that said,
yes, CORSA members as a whole, are apathetic. Until recently, I include
myself in that group.

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom