<VV> ASSembly...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 07:38:21 EST 2009

  Harry (and everyone else at CORSA) have done a superb job on
  the E-communique.

  Although I'm certain their software [FlashpageFlip.com] is capable
  of quite a bit more, I wanted to try a similar program to see
  whether I could manage designing a preliminary (online)
  version of the R-rated Corvair Calendar issue :)

  ummm...those of you in dial-up jailhouse may opt to skip this
  preview, since it would be just another clinkidi clunker episode ;-)

  ....It allows you to:

    1) Print
    2) Download in PDF
    3) Enlarge the Pics

  http://tinyurl.com/r-rated-calendar

  It's a total yet partial [au naturel] assembly - I warned you !!

  Regards,

  Tony I.