<VV> 1 REASON TO JOIN CORSA

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 23:33:05 EST 2009

Oh that's a slippery slope. I've visited this subject several times with my
accountant, I like to call her my sister because she is. She's the tax expert,
 not me, but I'll pass on what she's told me.

For the club dues and other expenses to be tax deductible, the club would
have to be a charitable organization. CORSA is charitable but not in the tax law
 sense and I would guess the same is true for your local chapter. You might
be  able to deduct expenses related directly to supporting your "Got Kids"
charity.  Another point would be how you use the car. If it is used exclusively to
support  the charity, OK, but you had better not drive it to the store.

Ned

In a message dated 2/19/2009 8:03:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,