<VV> Vac Advance

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Fri Feb 20 19:18:49 EST 2009

Fair response, particularly in view of the question.  First, yes the ac advance hose was connected to the correct spot on the carb.  Second, after resetting the carbs (idle mixture, speed, etc.) my vacuum dropped to the point that it doesn't pull the vacuum advance at idle. Coming off acceleration the advance doesn't return quite as quickly as I'd like.  Need to make certain I have the correct advance for the distrib.  Thanks for the input.

J Corey
'63 Corvair Convertible
'62 Greenie
'64 Coupe