<VV> More parts needed for the Performance workshop -- EM engine lid and Lower A Arms

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 16:44:36 EST 2009

I need some "cheap" parts to cut up for some project idea's.

Due to shipping costs, delivery to the PW would be ideal.

I need a 60-64 engine lid, I will be cutting out the supports and using the
skin for pattern/template for a lightweight race lid.

I also need the right and left lower A arm from a 60-64. I need to cut out
the area around the spring perch to improve my suspension limit strap
design.

If anyone going to the PW or in the Indy area has some parts they need and
want to trade, or just sell their stuff drop me a line.

Rick Loving

1-815-263-1963

ral1963 at Comcast dot net