<VV> Fw: Re: We like to be asked?...maybe begged

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Feb 23 13:23:25 EST 2009

The DACC Core Group, for the 2007 Convention, had a list of
members and did call them on the phone.  There was no real
lack of help when the time came.

BUT

2 pitfalls:

1.  Not everyone that volunteers is up to the job so a couple
     of jobs were not done to the quality we would have liked.
2.  Some agree in advance and then do not show up.
     But we were able to call on others to handle the jobs.
Ken P