<VV> Borrowing $$ for your HOBBY car / opinion

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 15:21:21 EST 2009

I would venture to say, "  Anyone who needs to "borrow"  for  something that
is NOT  REAL PROPERTY...cars are NOT real property...land  ,homes,
garages/shops /Barns  ARE...

is living beyond their means...

 Then there's the effect it has on their Family....long term!

Your SPOUSE / Children deserve the "lack of  stress"    NO DEBT   instills!!

 I "borrowed" when the NEED  was worth the STRESS....and   made sure I could
"get out from under the debt" if things changed....

Admittedly it was easy  20-40 years ago...compared to today...

 Why I've been debt free since 1988.....and do not regret it..I just  watch
many of my friends any time I get the "urge"

"If it's not FUN.. it isn't done"!!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)