<VV> Communique (this is Re to several posts)

Delta Mfg. deltainc at grm.net
Sun Feb 22 22:38:07 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Verthein" <minoxphotographer at yahoo.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Communique (this is Re to several posts)
> And high speed internet is rapidly becoming available everywhere on the
> planet. I'm in a teensy town of 400 people in northern Minnesota. There's
> high speed at my house, at the coffee shop half a block away, at the
> library a block away and at my work in the next town. Not only that, there
> are three completely different ways to GET high speed internet in this
> small town, DSL, Satellite, and cable.
*******
Hi... as I stopped at my local Hardy's I noticed a welcome to use their
wireless with your breakfast bun .....  FWIW, I have bot lately 2 refurbed
Dell P4 desk boxes ( Intel chips ) WITH installed system xp Pro and extra
system disc .... lately, about $120 including 1 year " warranty ... duh??  "
and Shipping Included !!!   Wow, what a beginner deal !  ebay or ubuy or
etc. etc....

Might be a good topic at a club meeting ... anybody here not able to
download ( in these trying times ... )  a Communique ...  ???    A class on
both Communique and maybe VV downloading !!

********
Ken Campbell, beginner class kinda guy ...