<VV> NOS "Stuff" Found!

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 23 10:52:11 EST 2009

Okay, this may be a shameless attempt to sell some Corvair
stuff. But someone out there might be in need of some of
the new old stock parts that came with my most recent
purchase; a low mileage 1963 Monza sedan. After checking
the boxes of parts that came with the car I have found
several trim pieces that are not available from our
largest vendor to the East. Many are for 1964 model year
Corvairs. If you are interested please contact me off this
list at: pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net. I am planning to be at
the Myrtle Beach event next month and could bring these
goodies to the swap meet there. Of course anything that
fits a 1960 will have to stay in Slippery Rock. Thanks! -
Caveman Pete