<VV> Getting Volunteers

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 12:21:10 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/23/2009 9:33:43 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ricebugg at mtco.com writes:

For a  volunteer organization with most of it's members spread all over the
USA,  I'd like to suggest it is virtually impossible for CORSA's  volunteer
leadership to:
a. formulate a list of things  which need to be done, and/or
b. have the time and skill sets  to perform the tasks, and/or
c. know or figure out who in the  membership of the volunteer organization
has the time and skill sets to  perform the task.

With all due respect to James, if what he says here is REALLY true, then in
my opinion CORSA is doomed. It will fail and cease to exist at some point.
That  is because these things stated are (again, in my opinion) absolutely
necessary  to be done in a flourishing organization. To the extent that they are not
 accomplished, the organization will decline.

Regards,
Bob Helt
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.