<VV> Greenbriers on sand dunes

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Mon Feb 23 17:14:36 EST 2009

David, I don't know much about the vans, but will tell you what I remember.
First, my uncle had a Greenbrier in the early 60's in Naples, Florida.  We
always drove it on the beach whenever we went.  It never had a moment's
difficulty getting in and out.  Also, in the late 60's my dad had a 61
Rampside with snow tires on it.  We took it camping and again drove it
through sugar sand soft enough for your barefoot to sink completely into and
still never got it stuck.  I think I was the only person that ever stuck
that truck and this was in a Florida marsh.  It would go almost anywhere.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY