<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:47:35 EST 2009

Will,

Why do you want to use a Corsa tach? It may look like it belongs, but it
won't be stock. Find an after market tach and fit it to that location. My
Monza has an Autometer tach that I got from Summit or Jegs. It isn't all
that different than the other gages and I put a green cover over the light
to make the night look similar. The hardest part is running the wire all the
way back to the coil.

Marc Sheridan