<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 22:43:32 EST 2009

Will,

I did this years ago, put a Corsa tach in a Monza dash.
True, the fit wasn't the best in the world but it works.

I probably still have that dash in the basement someplace. Nope, I just looked, not in the basement, must be out in the garage.

I don't even remember exactly how I did it, but it was the old hot rodder approach. Here is the tach, here is the dash, stick them together using whatever you have laying around that will do the job. No great engineering here. Keep it simple.

Roy - Bayshore