<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space (humor)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 18:43:28 EST 2009

> 1.  The CORSA Tech Guide has a section on how to
> convert a Corsa cluster to Powerglide with some minor cutting.
> The result can look like that PG shifter belongs there

I have the article and have read it many times. It actually makes it look
pretty difficult, it is clear that the PG shifter only fits with extreme
difficulty at the far edge, and in the pictures it doesn't look quite right.
That's why I have not done it.

And that's why I am still looking for something to fill that cheap, ugly,
blank space in the middle of my dash that forever reminds me that the bean
counters were firmly in charge at GM in the 60s.

I don't really care if I get a tach or a clock, or if it works or not. I am
just fed up with my u-u-u-u-ugly dash!

Cheers

Alan