<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space (humor)

mike hicks mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Feb 26 00:19:30 EST 2009

And that's why I am still looking for something to fill that cheap, ugly,
blank space in the middle of my dash that forever reminds me that the bean
counters were firmly in charge at GM in the 60s.

Well gee, what could you possibly put in that cheap, ugly bean-counter
blank space???  Hmmm....  There has to be something.  Oh, what could it
be.  Wait a minute, didn't Chevy offer something that you could put
there?  Oh yeah, they did -  a clock.  Now there's a notion, you could
get yourself a Monza clock and stick it in there.  From my experience,
it's pretty much bolt in easy too.  Now the clocks tend to be darn near
useless at telling time but at least it looks nice and helps you forget
about the bean counters.