<VV> Corsa Tach in Late Monza Clock Space (humor)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 02:38:18 EST 2009

I've been looking for one for ages (don't forget that I am in the UK and
they don't grow on trees here, and I have never seen one at Hershey!).

Luckily my email has brought forth the offer of one, which I shall gladly
accept, so I will not have to stare at the ugly blanking cover any more! For
some reason I think it is particularly ugly and nasty-looking, and the idea
of having three huge dials but only getting a speedo and fuel gauge is
ludicrous!

Cheers

Alan