<VV> Speedo gear for 1962 Rampside PG, dif code BC720

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Thu Feb 26 15:01:18 EST 2009

Attempted to add a speedo gear for a 1962 PG Rampside to an order from a
Corvair vendor.  He could not identify the correct gear ³color² only by the
number of teeth? The gear is completely gone on mine.  Can anyone tell me
the color or number of gear teeth for a dif code BC720?  Or have an
appropriate assembly for sale? My research suggests the dif code means it is
a 3.27?  I understand it is difficult to replace just the gear and a used
assembly is more practical?

Bill
Gardnerville, NV