<VV> Workshop vending.

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 16:24:26 EST 2009

Like several others, I suppose, I'm trying to raise a little money
toward the Walter Mitty vintage race expenses.

Therefore I will have the following items for sale at ther Performance
Workshop:

3 -various sized water injection units which use  turbo blower pressure
to proportionally inject water.

6-Fan belt retention warning kits, which sense fan shroud pressure.

2- Lateral links kits  to control  sideways movement in the axles;
there enabling using the least possible negative camber.

2- 110 or 95 HP  heads built for ultimate reliability (airplane
requirements)--probably have to trade for something now after Bobs'
remark.

See you there,

Warren