<VV> Anyone know Thanks

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 08:13:58 EST 2009

Hi Name is Richard Bremne r- He wrote an article about the corvair from a trip he was on here in the States.  His first Corvair - Came over purchased it and sent it back home to the mother land.  I think the article was in the Mag - AutoCars - don't quote me - can verify.  It has been sent to Mr. McGowan for possible submission in the communique.  Thanks again for eveyones help.