<VV> Tach in Late Monza

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:49:56 EST 2009

  Alan:

  I'm certain you know of Bill Gates...he once said:

  "The digital decade is not just about any particular aspect of computing,
  taking enterprises, knowledge workers and homes and building standards
  that connect all of those together. The key piece in the center is trustworthy
  systems, systems that do what you expect on an extremely reliable basis.
  So in each of these areas we have new scenarios..."

  In short, he was talking about the digital gauge ! :)

  http://tinyurl.com/tach-ice

  Regards,

  Tony I.