<VV> Tach in Late Monza

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 13:50:56 EST 2009

In a message dated 2/27/09 9:50:27 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rusecular at yahoo.com writes:

Alan:

I'm certain you know of Bill Gates...he once  said:

"The digital decade is not just about any particular  aspect of computing,
taking enterprises, knowledge workers and  homes and building standards
that connect all of those together.  The key piece in the center is
trustworthy systems, systems that do what  you expect on an extremely reliable basis.
So in each  of these areas we have new scenarios..

Hmmmmmm.  "Do as I say, not as I do", eh.
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your
neighborhood today.