<VV> 1965 RED INTERIOR VENT CONTROL KNOBS

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 14:04:22 EST 2009

Vast majority had black interiors!? Alot, maybe, but vast majority; no.
Unlike today, where you only get tan or charcoal, the '60's had a PLETHORA
of colors.
As for the vent pulls, you're right, the LATE models had the pull handles
kick panel color; I believe the EARLIES were all black.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net