<VV> Venting on knobs and clustering

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 16:48:24 EST 2009

> I am so glad we finally got rid of all those horrible non-Corvair posts
> and got back to the really important Corvair stuff <grin> .

Yes, I was musing at the fact that I can send the most boring, pointless,
nerdy and navel-contemplating emails imaginable, but as long as they are
directly Corvair-related no-one can reasonably object.

But I can send an absolutely fascinating email about something else that is
of direct use and interest to everyone, but not Corvair-related, and I will
be flamed and/or have my emails censored for the following month (in which
case I would of course again respond by merely not sending any for a month).

It's a funny ole world, innit?

Cheers

Anal (now you know why all my friends call me that!)