<VV> Help needed in Ft. Myers, FL

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 00:35:22 EDT 2009

Connie,
     We have plenty of people both in Corsa as well as in our local clubs that are "mechanically challenged"   In fact, MOST of us are "mechanically challenged" about at least SOME part of the Corvair which is why we're on here asking for advice so many times.
     And we've all make mistakes of some sort when we do our own work on our Corvairs.
Just remember that the last "Guy" who never made a mistake was crucified 2000 years ago.<GG>
     Frank "keep trying and learning" Burkhard