<VV> PCV Problem

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Jul 1 16:06:59 EDT 2009

I recently acquired a Lakewood with a "V" '64 engine that had been "in process" when the previous owner died.  I got it running today which is the first time for it in many years and am now wondering what to do for a PCV system.  The '64 engine has that open tube coming up from the engine and the '61 air cleaner offers nothing to plug into.  I've thought of using a standard PC valve and cutting a hole into the air cleaner cross tube to plug into but what have others done in this situation?
Thanks,
RonH
(3 Wagons now - Too many!)