<VV> RE White gas

Bruce brucea at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 2 17:35:07 EDT 2009

In the early 60's I owned and operated an Amoco Gas/ service station in South Jersey. during that time, I had 11 Corvairs and used Amoco Premium , lead free gas in all of them also sold plenty of that"white" gas for Coleman lanterns, and lawn mowers also.  Never had a problem with any of them. Incidentally , I sold more "premium" than regular gas by a wide margin even though it was higher priced than  regular and most other Brands. That was when prices were around 28.9 to 35.9  I never guessed I'd be paying 10 or more times that now!
...,Bruce