<VV> White / unleaded / ethanol

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 3 09:22:00 EDT 2009

Finally, something we easterners were better at, having lead free pump
gas way before CA! ggg

Never had to go to the store to buy a can of white gas! Unleaded pump
gas worked fine in Coleman lanterns, blow torches, lawn mowers...

Amoco, now BP, has always had unleaded premium in my lifetime. Used it
in lawn mowers all the time earning money...

Also, Mobil had one grade unleaded in this area in the early 60s. But
there were not a lot of Mobil stations, so I don't know exactly when
they went all leaded. I do know when I was driving up north in the early
70s that Mobil was all leaded. Only to have to go back to unleaded in a
few years...

Frank DuVal