<VV> VV meeting at Convention

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 15:31:29 EDT 2009

Matt,
     I'm with you on that.  I don't even like temps over 70 deg.F, ESPECIALLY if the humidity is high.  In the summertime I think even northern NJ is too hot and humid.  I remember having to fly to Houston many times in the summer to attend meetings and dreading those trips, but at least I was getting paid to go.  So Florida in the summer is the last place I want to visit.
     Glad to learn that the "Inconvenient Truth" of "Global Warming" is proving to be a fallacy!
     Frank "likes cool and dry" Burkhard