<VV> VV meeting at Convention

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jul 3 16:35:44 EDT 2009

I replied to Tim privately.

Where the hell is VAIRORG?   Plenty of Vairorg members will/Should be at the
convention.

We had an overflow crowd at the Marine Corps League Department convention
this year, and the rooms for the National are all booked too---with overflow
hotels taking up the slack.

And guess what---EVERY MEMBER PAYS DUES TO THE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS--over
THIRTY THOUSAND OF THEM.

You reap what you sow.

Rots of Ruck

Hank