<VV> Question concerning head casting number

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jul 3 17:53:53 EDT 2009

I just acquired a pair of early heads, casting number 3786592.  I
checked the CORSA tech guide ('96 supplement) and they aren't
listed.  Closest is 3786591.  These heads have the same chamber
design as the other early 8:1 compression heads (the "AA" design in
the tech guide) so I assume they're just a later run of the '61-'62
heads.  But if anyone can confirm the year and application I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair