<VV> Parts For Sale

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 3 19:11:20 EDT 2009

All,

Am posting this one more time before convention. I have the following parts
for sale and will bring any of them to the convention if you want. All
parts used unless otherwise noted. I can ship the smaller parts, but
probably after the convention. Large parts will have to be picked up here
or at the convention. Make me an offer:

PARTS FOR SALE
FOR '69-ONLY CARS:
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, L/H
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, R/H
2-Coat hook, blue
1-Shifter boot, green
1-Bucket seat, front, green, R/H (could stand new covers)
1-Bucket seat, front, green, L/H (could stand new covers)
1-Bucket seatback, green, R/H NOS
2-R.C. outside mirror, head assembly
1-Interior set (all pieces special to convertibles) green (some pieces are
pretty rough)
1-Seatbelt set, custom (std.) buckle, coupe, green (missing retractor
covers, 1 rear buckle, 1 shoulder spade strap) could be used on a
convertible
OTHER YEAR-SPECIFIC PARTS:
3-Door lock button, '66, black
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, '68, L/H
1-Cover, "A" pillar, coupe, black, '68, R/H
4-Handle, window crank, '67, fawn
5-Dash pad, black, '67
1-Bucket seat, '67, black, 2door, L/H
1-Bucket seat, '67, black, 2door, R/H
1-Rear seat set, 4dr, '67 gold
2-Seatbelt set w/integral retractor, '67 blue
2-Lens, backup, '63 NOS
1-Lens, backup, '60 Monza NOS
1-R.C. outside mirror, '67, complete
1-Wheel cover, '66 Corsa, set
OTHER PARTS, MULTIPLE YEAR APPLICATION:
1-LM engine lid, '66-9 w/110 emblem holes
2-FC rear handbrake cable NORS
1-LM rear handbrake cable NORS
2-LM rear shock, std, Delco gray spiral NOS
1-Fitch front shock bumper, pair
1-EM 4door rear ash tray, pair
1-LM 4door door sill plate set
9-Coat hook, black, ‘67-9
1-Radio faceplate, '67-9
4-LM radio fader switch w/some wiring
1-Wood wheel horn button, '67-8 NOS
2-Nose bar, '66-9
1 LM bumper bracket set (all but front mid L/H)
1-LM bumper bracket; left & right front outer (NOS), rear mid R/H
3-LM door edge guards, 2dr. pair NOS
1-Drip molding, set for coupe (all 6 pieces)
2-Wiper arm assembly
AFTER-MARKET ITEMS:
1-13” wheel trim rings, set
1-Berlinetta aluminum wheels, 14" w/tires (old but not worn), set
2-Rear seat speaker housing, convertible, '67-9 Camaro (fits a deeper
speaker than the Corvair housing)

-Mark Corbin
5474 S.R. 19
Galion, OH 44633