<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Sat Jul 4 01:10:44 EDT 2009

Hello Mark,

I have placed a deposit on the 67 500 Sport Sedan being sold in the
Minneapolis area.  I will go and pick it up after we return from
FL.  Therefore I am now interested in the following items you have listed:

 >>snip<<

>OTHER YEAR-SPECIFIC PARTS:
>4-Handle, window crank, '67, fawn
         -- I could probably use all 4

>5-Dash pad, black, '67
         -- I could use a good, uncracked dash pad (if there is such a
thing). I will have to paint it fawn to match (or recover?).

>1-Bucket seat, '67, black, 2door, L/H
>1-Bucket seat, '67, black, 2door, R/H
         -- What condition are these seats? (thinking about my wife's car)

>2-Seatbelt set w/integral retractor, '67 blue
         -- I assume these could be rebuilt with new webbing, etc

>OTHER PARTS, MULTIPLE YEAR APPLICATION:
>
>2-LM rear shock, std, Delco gray spiral NOS
         -- I assume that these would be necessary for show as factory stock.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI