<VV> VV meeting at Convention

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 10:59:28 EDT 2009

I'll be at the convention all week.  Will enjoy it too.   Illinois was in
the low 90s last week, will be again next week.  The sun, at high noon,  if
north of my house -- tilt of the earth.

I prefer someone beside me leading VV.  I am not an active participant on
VV,  read daily, but post infrequently.   Oh,  the board elects new offiicer
every year at the board meeting the day before the convention. the 2009-2010
president may or may not be me;  and I can not assure anyone that if the new
president is not me, that that president will be present the rest of the
week or if other commitments exist that night.  Plus the CORSA president has
to lead 2-3 other meetings the next day;  may need the prep time.

So am still looking for a volunteer to lead the VV meeting.   If i must, i
will,  but it is your meeting more than mine.

tim mahler
CORSA president