<VV> VV meeting at Convention

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sat Jul 4 16:41:06 EDT 2009

All

Seth has raised his hand.

The post was all about avoiding another Venture --  last year i posted "In
the future,  we will make sure 1 person is assigned to lead the VV meeting
and will be in attendance, and will be placed, time wise, in such a way to
allow the meeting to last longer than the listed time -- or at least be
close enough to a secondary meeting place <where beer is served? >"

with Seth,  have the 1 person assigned.  Had already scheduled the mtg to be
the last of the day at the pre-convention mtg.  And it is close to secondary
meeting places <the hotel lounge is nice;  are other places nearby,  plus
the parking lot>

If you have a specific item you want discussed,  please let me know (or
Seth),  off list?,  as soon as possible.  Seth will be vending at the
convention,  so stop by and say hi to him.

Thanks everyone
tim mahler