<VV> 1964 Spyder seatbelts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jul 5 01:10:05 EDT 2009

Interesting, as front seat belts were standard in 1964 Corvairs, Spyders
included.

There are nuts in the floor for the seat belts to bolt into. In fact
most years of the early model Corvairs have the factory nuts in the
floor. Just bolt them in. The nuts are within a few inches of the rear
mounting points of the bucket seats. Or look underneath the car for
large square nuts.  If the floor has been replaced and the nuts weren't,
then you may have to look at another early the see where the nuts go.

Or check Matt's web page he listed.

Frank DuVal