<VV> Water from carb base/ & 1/4 panel interchange

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Jul 5 22:59:58 EDT 2009

At 09:54 PM 7/5/2009, Ron wrote:
>You're right on that!  Fender skirts that fit a sedan won't go on a
>station wagon.
>RonH

Oops, did I scrue up?

I thought he was talking about the area of sheet metal below the
beltline and behind that wheel well opening...

Or, did I make a mistake and assume that when someone says
quarter-panel they mean the lower rear quarter of the fender...?

...and NOT the whole rear fender (which IS different)?     I should
have defined my terms more accurately, perhaps...

tony..    an early 4-door and two wagons on hand