<VV> Parts for Sale in Virginia

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 21:57:09 EDT 2009

I have some large and heavy parts for sale in the Petersburg, VA area, just off I-95. These can be picked up before or after the convention if you are passing through this area.  Included are:

- 1 '67 coupe/convertible driver's door, good conditon, $25.
- pair of '67 coupe/convertible doors, fair condition, $25 for both.
- 3 engines, good for parts or rebuild, 2 EM low hp and 1 LM 110 hp, $ 25 ea.
- 2 LM engine lids, fair condition, $10 ea.
- 2 LM trunk lids, 1 fair & 1 good condition, $10/15 ea respectively.
- several EM & LM PG transaxles (no posi), $25 ea.
- several EM (no 64's) & 65 LM 4 - speeds, $25 ea.
- numerous starters, alternators, bumpers, LM rear wheel hubs & LM axles.

Discount prices for multiple items.

Contact me off line if interested,
Wade Lanning