<VV> Redirad Corvair posibilities

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Tue Jul 7 01:22:50 EDT 2009

Guy, If you didn't already buy, you'll save about $145 and might get
better sound if you just wire a 1/8" mono audio jack into the volume
control on your stock AM radio.  Connect it to the headphone jack on
your I-Pod or CD player. Build in a L pad into one end or the other to
knock the headphone signal down to something resembling line level.  If
you dig back far enough into your Communiqué collection you'll find some
schematics I drew in the early 90's. The most complicated part of the
job is removing and replacing the radio.  The rest takes less than an
hour.  --Enjoy.  --J.B.