<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 54, Issue 28

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Jul 7 06:55:50 EDT 2009

> nice!  ....do you have a "desirable feature" analogy
> for the push  rod tube seals leaking?  :)
>
> Tony I.
>
> Tony - I have that one.  No contest!
>
> GM engineers knew that the Corvair owners wouldn't bother getting the
> donuts in the exhaust system checked and, <snip>  - Seth
> Emerson
Wow, Seth, that was pretty good.  I can't believe that, for all these
years, I assumed the leak was just a great way to keep the garage floor
properly lubricated.

Steven "whoa, don't step in the! ... bummer ... sorry about your shoes,
dude" Serenska
'65 Monza, 110/4
'66 Corsa, 140/4 (transmission now being diagnosed, results soon)