<VV> 45 year old vair

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 7 17:54:06 EDT 2009

Hi folks.
I get emails from Mecum Auctions all the time and as noted below they have a 63 coming up.
So if you are in Sunny Calif, then you might check it out.

Dave, Calgary
68 Kelmark
66 Corsa 140-4 Vert
70 Zed28 Camaro (one owner)

Our friends at Ken Porter Auctions, are having a Special Estate Auction on July 25 in Santa Maria, California.
This auction features over 35 Classic Cars, Various year Car Parts, Manuals, Tools & Equipment.
Highlights:
1950 Kaiser Virginian
(3) 49 Kaiser's
'24 Willy's Knight Touring